On planned activities of the 3rd phase of the project
“Strategy for Socio-economic Development of Abkhazia until 2025″
The third phase of the “Strategy of socio-economic development of the Republic of Abkhazia 2025″ involves the development of a mechanism for implementing the optimal scenario of social and economic development of RA.
The strategy includes a number of workshops with the heads of ministries, departments, members of the Parliament of the Republic of Abkhazia, the heads of administrations of the districts, towns and villages, entrepreneurs, professionals and scientists.
The purpose of these meetings is to develop joint proposals and recommendations for the implementation of specific tasks of socio-cultural and economic development of the country, marked the second phase of work.
As a result of such coordinated action by employees of scientific and practical sphere, the provisions of the optimal scenario will be adapted and applied in practice. This will allow the relevant ministries and agencies to develop short-term industrial and regional development programs.
Workshops will be organized in the following areas:
- The main directions of development of the national economy:
1.1. The main directions of development of priority sectors and the financial system of Abkhazia (22 May 2015)
1.2. The main directions of development of infrastructure industries RA (CSS, May 26 at 14:00)
- The main directions of social and demographic policy of the RA (CSS, June 5 at 12:00)
- The development of entrepreneurship and stimulation of investment activity in the Republic of Abkhazia (RA Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the House of Moscow, May 29 at 15:00.).
- Health as a factor in the formation and development of human capital (CSS, June 3).
- Education and science as a factor of social progress (at the Academy of Sciences of Abkhazia on June 2 at 10:00.).
- Regional development of RA in the coming decade.
- Culture as a factor of social development (CSS, May 26 at 10:00).